In the early 2000′s the Modular Ford aftermarket industry was plagued with inferior oil pump assemblies, many were made out of inferior metals and ill manufactured. Triangle Speed Shop saw the need of a quality set of gears to be produced, so with our industry background that is what we set forth to accomplish. With over 500 sets sold without a single failure brought to our knowledge, we believe we have set the standard for billet oil pump gear assemblies.
These coyote billet oil pump gears are the best on the market. There may be cheaper ones on the market but we all know where cheaper gets us in the end. These are a must have when adding horsepower and power adders to the coyote engine.
- American made chromoly steel billets (Not powered metal like the stock Coyote oil pump gears)
- Heat treated to custom specifications to create a perfect balance of strength and wear resistance
- Machined with tolerances held to +/- .0005"
- Computer controller precision surface ground to pefection
- Each and every piece of every great set's hardness verified via Rockwell Scale
- All parts hand deburred and finished
- Every set is selected by measurement to be grouped with its mate
- All tolerances measured and blueprinted to verify pieces are within +/- .0005"